Monday, April 18, 2016

THE VEGAN DINNER CHALLENGE



First I would like to apologise for not uploading a post on Friday, and congratulate all those who completed the ZERO FLOUR ZERO SUGAR CHALLENGE. I didn't necessarily lose kilograms, but I feel slimmer around my stomachouse region. I have no bloating and my sleep pattern has become very regular. If you experienced any changes, please be sure to send your feedback via email.
L

This week, we would be having the VEGAN DINNER challenge. It's simply eating plant based dinners for 7 days, to see how you feel, and how your body reacts. These dinners could range from simple fruits and vegetables to whole meals without any animal based substance. I may put up some pictures of my meals here and on my Instagram page to serve as a Meal inspiration.
Be sure to try this out. Till my next post, stay healthy, fit and fashionable.

No comments:

Post a Comment