Monday, April 11, 2016

THE "ZERO FLOUR - ZERO SUGAR" CHALLENGE + BEFORE AND AFTER PHOTOS FROM OUR LAST CHALLENGE




This week is our "ZERO FLOUR - ZERO SUGAR" challenge. It's simply abstaining from Sugar and Flour for a week. This means no sugar in tea or coffee, no processed milk (because most of them contain refined sugar), no pastries, muffins, flour-coated fried chicken/fish etc.
This reset will be most helpful for people who eat junk food often. You may not notice drastic scale measurement reduction but you will notice some changes in the way your stomach feels and looks, and experience less bloating by this time next week.
Well if you record any changes in either the weighing scale measurements or inches off your waistline, be sure to share on Instagram or via email at bubzilleclassic@gmail.com.
 
Please continue to see results of our previous week's challenge
 

Finally! Today is the day we weigh ourselves from last week's challenge. I'm going to weigh myself right now (ignore my unpainted nails...lol). Having, just climbed the scale, these are my results.

April 4th 2016,




April 11th 2016,
 
 
 

My results were slightly more than I expected though. However because of the current state of my knee (you can read about it here), I had to discontinue some of the workout routines, and go heavier on my diet. I lost 2.4 kg, although I suspect more water-loss than fat-loss. lol. Anyway be sure to send me pictures of your results.
 
Have a fun week ahead. See you in my next post.
 





 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment